R&D Project Manager for paper based packaging solutions (fulltime, f/m/d)
- As part of the R&D team, your main responsibility is to manage application-oriented R&D projects in the field of sustainable food and non-food paper-based packaging solutions.
- You are coordinating and steering R&D processes and ensure smooth communication and alignment with internal and external stakeholders (suppliers, research institutes, universities etc.).
- You are responsible for process documentation and reporting of results.
- You are following development steps from the idea as well as supporting upscaling processes together with the R&D team.
- Academic background (at least a Master’s degree) in the field of technical engineering or natural sciences with preference for chemistry and coating technology.
- Several years of experience in formulation development, preferably for coatings, rheology and in project management
- Agile mindset with the ability to think out of the box
- Well organized working style as well as good communication skills.
- Business fluent in English and preferably also in German.
- An exciting and challenging position in a well-established, international group.
- Excellent resources for application-oriented R&D projects
- Be part of an interdisciplinary and international open-minded team
- Minimum salary of EUR 3.956,10 gross per month accordingly to collective bargaining agreement. We offer a competitive compensation package according to qualification and experience with the opportunity to develop further besides other benefits such as good public connections, company parking lots, bonus payments and many more.
You and us are a perfect fit?
If you are interested in giving paper super-powers with us, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Patricia Pappenreiter will answer your questions on October 25th and on October 31st from 9 to 10.30 AM (+43 664 88505435).
Drop us a line!